Friday, July 31, 2009

getting into trouble!!!

Lenah is getting into so much lately, keeping mom and Daddy on their toes! :) I have to admit though its kind of fun and usually funny! I try to keep a straight face while disciplining her and telling her "no, no!" but sometimes she's just too cute!!!  

The other day Alex watched her climb on top of her bebe pod seat (bumbo) and then on top of her activity table. the other day she was climbing on the couch and then later on top of her diapers, etc to look out the window. She's a little monkey already! 
Earlier this week I found her in the laundry room ( I think I was making dinner or something) and she had gone in the laundry room, into her diaper bag, found her butt wipes, opened them and was taking them all out of the package. She just looked at me like what mom? lol It was cute I have to admit! She usually cant get into toooo much around here because we tend to put everything out of her reach, but she manages once in awhile :)

Weds. morning I had my niece Gracie over for a little bit so her mom could get some errands done. Lenah and her ate lunch on Lenah's new picnic table that Grandpa Brouwer made her! She loved it and ended up feeding most of her food to the dog I think, but she sat there like such a big girl and ate some food! I was fairly surprised. I guess I dont giver her enough credit, I thought she was too little to sit by a picnic table. The girls had so much fun!




1 comment:

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

HAHA i love the pic or Lenah pulling all the wet wipes out! It dosen't get any better! yesterday Ethan got into my makeup. wiped concealer ALL over his naked body... put waterproof mascara all over his face and then stuck the mascara stick in the concealer jar and poured it on the carpet! THEN he dug all my eye shadow out of the container, and dumped it everywhere!!! It took me hours to clean it all up! oh and ethan still LOVES pulling kleenex and wet wipes out of the containers! haha SO FUN!