Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lenah and her cousins...

This past week Monday Alex and I got a little taste of what it will be like to have 3 kids someday. We're now thinking we will never have any more.... just kidding! Just maybe a bit more spaced apart :)  We took care of My brother and sister in laws kids Caden and Easton. Cadens 2 1/2 and Easton is 3 months. So it would be pretty much impossible to have them quite that close, but wow, what a lot of work!!!!  lol     Even though it was super chaotic It was so much fun! We went to alex's parents to look at all the animals. I think Lenah's Grandma D. liked having a baby baby around again!  :)  Here are a few pics of the three of them!

This weekend we are going up north to Alex's parents cabin (well I, Jen and Lenah, are leaving tommorow morning to go to my parents first, since my mom is up there all this week). Friday after work Alex, Dave, and Christy will head up and come get me from my parents. Yes, I am extremely directionally challenged and cant find my way from my parents cabin to alex's parents; we've only driven it a total of 1,298 times too.  lol! Thank goodness I have a Garmin to get to my parents cabin! haha
we'll update with some more pics after that I'm hoping! Have a fantastic weekend!!!


haha think I caught poor Easton off guard?  :)


No comments: