Tuesday, August 11, 2009

busy busy....

well, we've been busy since I've posted last!  Lenah and I went up north to my parents cabin with my parents thursday morning after she had her 1 year check-up (more on that later...). Then Alex and our friends Dave and Christy came up Friday night after work and we headed to Alex's parents cabin! It was such a nice relaxing weekend!  We got home Sunday night and seems like we have been busy ever since because we are leaving for camping weds.-sunday. Just Holland State park overflow, but still away. I know, rough life huh? :)

Lenah's 1 year check-up: Went well, more shots which is always hard to see, and I honestly think it was the worst this time, the way she just looked at me and started to SCREAM, then she needed 2 more yet! Poor baby :( But she really did do pretty good with them. She was 22 lbs 13 oz and 30 inches long. both in the 75th percentile. And if I remember right her head was in the 50th percentile, which is what it's been for awhile! Everything looked perfect!!!

This afternoon while Lenah was napping I decided to add a little girlie flair to her shirt (we are having family pics done tonight with Alex's side) and I chose green for our family, so I wanted a little more girlies on Lenah's shirt. Its not often she's not in pink!!!  :) lol  Then of course while I had all the stuff out I decided to make a few bows too! For now I will put them on headbands for her, until she finally grows enough hair!!!!

I know its only teusday, but I'm sure I wont blog again before we leave, so have a super week and weekend!!!




Morning coffee on the deck overlooking the lake, doesnt get much better than this!!!
dinner saturday night
Brian and Pam took a ride over on the motorcycle and stayed for dinner


Grandpa D. reading a book to Lenah
Dave, Christy, Me, Lenah, and Alex
Alex and Dave prepping the turkey we deep fried for dinner saturday night YUMMY!
haha. Lenah's make-shift sunhat. I forgot her hat

playing in the raft! this was her fav toy at my parents for the couple days we were there! 
Grandpa encouraging Lenah's climbing  :)

No comments: