Wednesday, September 16, 2009

been thinking....

And I'm not sure I am going to keep up on the blog anymore. I just dont really see the sense! Pretty much everyone that looks at it could probably also just look at facebook and probably does so more frequently. I dont know. I wont close it down because I might update very occassionally but we will just have to see. If you dont see any updates that's why!

With that said, this may be my last update for awhile....... As you all know I'm sure Alex, Lenah and I are elated to say that we are going to have a little addition in our family come April! Yes! I'm pregnant again :) We are very happy about it and yes, were trying, we wanted our kids close together. At least the 1st two. And close they will be! 21 months apart. I have been feeling ok. a little sick , but I think I am learning to manage it a little bit better everyday. Just hoping it goes away completely, and soon :) We told my family with a pregnancy test cake that i made and alexs family with a big sister teeshirt. which I didnt even get a picture of! I'll have to put it on her and take one. They were all very excited and surprisingly not too shocked!

As for Lenah, she has been into more and more. Its amazing what a 14 month old can do to your house in a very short period of time! lol but that's ok. I just leave it and try to enjoy her instead of following around picking up after her :) plus I'm too tired to do both these days anyway! She is talking a bit more and says "baby" constantly. Thats also her new fav toy. which is good i guess! She is still an amazing eater and we STILL havent found anything that girl dont like! I love it! The other day I gave her banana peppers from my blimpies and she even liked those! Olives, raw onions, anything! I really hope our next one likes anything too :)
until... ???? have a wonderful day!






1 comment:

Brian and Pam DeWitt said...

I've been thinking about giving up blogging as well. I agree...seems like I'm posting the same info on facebook as our family blog (twice the work). Congratulations on your pregnancy...hope the sickness ends for you soon! Can't get over how much Lenah has grown. Maybe the next one will look like you!!!