Wednesday, July 20, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

"raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things..."I have NO idea why, but I've been having that song in my head for a few days now, maybe it's a sign. Maybe I need to realize how good I've got it, so I'm sitting down and writing down some of my favs...



~ My girls and their pretty awesome daddy. I can't believe how much you can love someone else.



~ My magic bullet, this thing is awesome and makes fabulous drinks and smoothies!!! love love love!

~ olive oil, it's been a sick addiction for awhile. I use it for everything, cooking, my face, my feet, my whole body! It makes me feel so smooth and hydrated! wierd. i know. i don't care. i love it.
~ My comfy pants, it's ridiculous how much I love my comfy pants, don't worry, I dont go out in public with them, but honestly have them on every single chance I get. It's actually kinda embarrassing now that I think about it.~Green smoothies, I've been on a major kick for awhile and I'm convinced that one of these a day will keep you away from colds, etc! And bonus, my girls LOVE them!

~ My beautiful girls painted finger nails :)

~ Freshly picked flowers, ok mostly weeds, but still.

~ Fresh homemade bread from the breadmaker....mmmmm.... I usually eat the butt end before it makes it to the table :)


These are a few of my favorite things!!!!!

3 comments:

Bill.Rachel.Ethan.Levi said...

I eat the butt end of the bread too. i love this post you are too funny. oh and i am obsessed with my "comfy" pants too LOL

Innocademy Devotions said...

Love it Jen, how do you make your green smoothies????

Alex and Jen Dewitt said...

Kate, my smoothies usually consist of crushed ice, OJ, a banana, and a very large handful of spinach (or kale, but you can taste spinach less). I also sometimes add in other fruits, or use the mushy strawberries nobody else will eat :). They're really good with strawberries, blueberries (makes it purple :), mangos, peaches or nectarines, really anything that you like!