Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its a...........

GIRL!!! We are SOOO excited! Little Miss Lenah will be joined by her little sister in April, 2010! I think Lenah is pretty excited too, ok, well, she might not have a clue, but I think she will be excited! It will be so nice to have the girls so close together and hopefully not have to buy so many clothes since this baby can use Lenahs. OK, who am I kidding, I'm sure I will still buy clothes. :)

Everything on the ultrasound looked good as far as we know! The tech said she didnt see anything to be concerned about and that the Dr would call in the next couple days. But We arent too worried! If it was something major I'm sure the tech wouldve seen it.

Alex and I both feel so blessed to be able to have another healthy happy pregnancy and to be having another little girl!

No comments: